Right of Withdrawal
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (https://bucklemybelt.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. If you have purchased a handmade to measure item from Buckle My Belt you may withdraw from the purchase up to the order being placed with our workshop. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Instructions for completion:
1. On which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the first good.
2. BuckleMyBelt.com, geographical address and, where available, your telephone number, fax number and firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You can also electronically fill in and submit the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement on our website www.bucklemybelt.com. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
4. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
5. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
6. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
7. Goods that are handmade to measure are non returnable under any circumstances.
8. All handmade to measure goods will be passed to the workshop no later than 72 hours from the order being made.
9. You have 72 hours to amend the order by responding to the order confirmation email. If no email is forthcoming the order will be completed as ordered.
10. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.